Friday, June 13, 2008

I Love When Ideas Become Reality

I hit the bench yesterday. I had been dying to execute these ideas. It's great to see them in the real world, rather than only in my mind.

The first one is called TWISTED. It's a braided rope of silk ribbon, Rhodonite (with quartz inclusions), Swarovski Crystal, and glass.

The second is a themed piece about Eve. It's a reminder to be whatever kind of woman you WANT to be, and damn the consequences! If that means destroying mankind's perfect existence, so be it.

The snake is badass...

The clasp was made from a button I liked.

The apple core is a handmade polymer clay bead that I found on Etsy.


I'm very pleased with how both turned out. They're for sale on Etsy:

Freshwater Designs

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina