Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Love Father's Day

In honor of Father's Day, here are some favorite pictures I found of my Dad and his Dad.



My Grandfather, Lou Knouse.



ON THE BACK: "Deadwood, S. Dakota, Burglar Alarm, More cans under the porch. Picture taken 6:30 AM, July 1957."




That's an impressively sized beer, Lou!



My Dad; ON THE BACK: "Tony, 1948, Louis, we call him Tony."



My favorite picture of my Dad (and My Aunt Eileen), because he looks just like my Ivy. Everyone always says she looks the most like him. :)



My Dad on the go-cart with his buddies. This is the back of the house we will someday be living in. Very cool.




Dad and Penny (I think?)



1957, Carson City, Nevada.



July 4th, 1969, Atlantic Beach, NY. I really love this one!



There are still plenty more photos up there to go through. I can't wait to see what else I find.

Happy Father's Day!

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina