Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Love Autism

My brother, Mike, is Autistic. He's 26 now. I came across some old drawings that he and I did as children. Yes, Nunny kept them all of these years, creating another very cool house cleaning find.

I'll call this "Abstract Thinking Vs. Autism"

Autism = "A Diagram of Nunny's Name"




What a useful tool.

Abstract Thinking = "The World's Greatest Hair on the World's Ugliest People"

Indeed!

Autism = "Point Plotting"

Abstract Thinking = "A Cat"

Autism = "WTF?"

OK, one more from me...

Abstract Thinking = "Fake"

What in the name of hell was I thinking? I love this!

And one more from Mikey...something a little wild...

Autism = "Abstract With Timestamp"



What a trip, man!

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina