Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Love Moving

I got another notch in the ole' moving belt today. This was a legitimate move, too. I'm used to moving people from Crafton to Crafton, or from Crafton to Crafton Heights. Today we moved Robb and Toni from Morningside to Greentree. One may wonder why they lived in Morningside at all. Blame their being in grad school at Pitt and not being from Pittsburgh at all. I forgive them and so should you.

The move was easy peasy. It would especially seem so to two seasoned veterans like myself and Jen. Jen moved like 10 times in 2 years I think! Haha, no not really, but it seemed like it. And her most recent move was up a mountain of steps. She literally called all of her male friends for permission to move there. Classic.

Punk-ass Evan got to skip the move because he has a hernia. Waaaaaah! He spent his day grilling food at a birthday party for one of his deck hockey buds. What a jerk. I want a hernia. Eh, but I can't really complain about a move where we started drinking well before noon and were completely done with everything by 3. I was drunk, hungover, and sleeping it off all before the evening and now I'm feeling fine.

Evan, Ivy, and Jen should be here any time for round 2! Yeah, Ivy can really put them away. I'm just being silly and bored right now. I suppose I should go glue some earrings together that I have been working on. Yes, yes, that sounds productive.

OVER

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina