Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Hate Annoying Pains

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Yesterday, my stomach started to cramp. Constant, annoying, nagging, pissing-me-the-hell-off pain. Except after I eat anything. Then I feel glorious. This has happened to me before. It was a while ago, but not long enough ago. That time, I almost took myself to the hospital. After about 3 days, it passed. Is it food poisoning of some kind? The world may never know, because unless I'm dying, you can bet I am not going to wait hours at the ER. Maybe, just maybe, I will go to the doctor tomorrow. Maybe not. I don't even know who the hell to go to. It's been so long.


To make matters worse, one of my blasted wisdom teeth is making a valiant effort to go where it is not wanted. Hehe, actually I want them to get to where they should be, but the other teeth are saying, "Sorry fellas, no more room. It's crowded enough in here already." I'm stuck with them kinda half in and trying to muscle themselves all the way into the party. I had an infection about a month or so ago. I half expect that this is another one. Perhaps I will be lucky and it will die down like it usually does. Everytime this happens, it hurts like HELL. I can't shut my mouth all the way, or open it up very far. So annoying. I have to make it until September 4th before my insurance will cover the extractions. Stupid 4 month waiting period that I didn't know about. Yeah, I'm an idiot and didn't add dental insurance to our plan until it got to the unbearable point. When the waiting is over, I will be waiting outside of the surgeon's office wearing a party hat and blowing on noisemakers. I'm thinking of wearing this T-shirt to the surgery:




0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina