Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Love/Hate The Vegematic

What is the Vegematic? Read this to find out before proceeding to the next paragraph.

Crazy, confusing story alert! Evan had to go to Philly to help his brother's girlfriend move here. They had rented a Penske truck that Brent wasn't comfortable driving, so Evan was elected to do it. Whichever vehicle that Evan took to Philly would have to be driven back by Brent. Brent can't drive a stick, so that left out Evan's truck. So, he took my car. I can't drive a freaking stick, either. Not wanting to be stuck here with no car, I asked if I could borrow my Dad's car, the "Veg," in exchange for Evan's truck. No problemo.

Problemo! On the way back from Philly, my car blew a brake line (that was yesterday). I had to deliver pies this morning, so I just used the ole' Veggie-Mobile. It was ridiculous. I have never driven a more sluggish car! Holy Jesus. It was hilarious when I went the wrong way on a long, mountainous road...had to turn around and put-put-put all the way back to the other end. People were so pissed. Hehehe, I hate people so it all worked out. Plus, nothing beats a free gas day.

:D

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina