Monday, July 21, 2008

I Love Amazing Weekends with my Amazing Friends!








Saturday was my birthday party. I had more fun than I have had in years! A lot of us met up at Amanda and Adam's place before we went out. Amanda is preggers, so she didn't come out with us. Understandable. She was kind enough to host the cake and present party (which we still do for everyone's birthdays because we rock). Tabby wasn't able to come out with us, but she made it to Amanda's so I got to see her (awesome). I got some super presents. Pee-Wee's Playhouse DVDs, Kindergarten Cop, Deathklok shirt, skull shirt, gift cards, a visor cd holder (long story), and an awesome cutting board thing that is made from an Absolut Vodka bottle (I collect the ads). After a rousing game of "beat the giant beach ball around the yard for an hour until it gets stuck in a tree," we went to get our drink on.

We all went down to Bar11. I am enamored with that place and would go there a lot if I could. They give you toys and candy - two of my favorite things. Thanks to Evan, Jen, Rachel, Jeff, Adam, Brent, Brittani, Robb and Toni for rolling down there with me to celebrate my monumental birth. Thanks to Bruno for being there, waiting for us. He gave me one of his 3-D underwater scenes! He's so sweet. Hart, Mindy, Gina (Greg), Rachael, Adam, Mike, Tony, Alex, Jason, and Marissa all showed up for the fun, too. It was such an epic blast! I want to go back - SOON!

Saturday night, there were murmurs of a possible demolition party happening @ Nunny's house on Sunday afternoon. After luring Jen into hangover breakfast, I made her go up there to see if it was really happening. We walked in to find Jeff, Toni, Robb and Evan tearing shit up. Apparently, we were fashionably late. Brent, Brittani, Mike, Tony and Alex all eventually joined us. Lots of things got done and lots of beer got consumed. I had a retardedly good time with everyone. Sitting on the deck with Alex, Jeff and Jen was like highschool all over again. It's great to hook back up with old friends like Alex and realize there is still so much fun to be had.

I'm taking it easy today. My birthday celebration isn't over until Wednesday, I have decided. Tomorrow I plan to go to wings with everyone @ the Hop House. That's always too much fun. Haha. On Wednesday, I am going to try and get together with my girl, Missy. She works weekends, so she didn't make it out on Saturday. Maybe the Sharp Edge will be in order.

Thanks to everyone for making this weekend so much fun! I love you guys.

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina