Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Love Sterilizing My Body

Bring on those sweet, sweet antibiotics! I have another huge infection in my gums. As a result, I have taken far too much ibuprofen lately and caused myself some gastritis, or a wearing on my stomach lining. That's what caused my "food poisoning." Shut up! I'm not a doctor, ok? At least I know enough anatomy to realize that the problems were in my stomach. At this point, I can't even take a tylenol without major discomfort. So, it's no pain relief for me while my face is on fire. I will be very cheerful tomorrow as I hand over my most recent Keflex prescription. Eating is pretty much one of my favorite things in the world and these wisdom teeth have sucked all the joy out of it. Wah!

How many days are left until September 4th? I can't count that high.

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina