Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Love This Email

A girlfriend of mine sent this email to me and several other gals, including her mother. That pushed it over the edge into poetry for me. Kudos to the author, who is now my hero of the day.

"OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"so one of you sluts is a HUGE benedict arnold!!! i had a dream last night that one of you whores (not sure which one cause i couldn't see the beotchs face) left your significant other to be with someone else??? and you wanted to introduce the new hottie (and i mean the hottest guy ever) at your next pool party (the pool situation is making me lean towards one individual already) anyway so everyone arrives at the bbq/pool party and i'm the last to get there of course, and the secret lover is none other then my true love JAMES GARNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE BETRAYAL HUGE!!!!!!!! i mean that is just way below the belt ladies, if it was [her man's name] that one of you prostitutes would have taken then there might just have been words over it, BUT I'LL STAB A BITCH FOR JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! FESS UP HUSSIES!!!! and i find it peculiar that one of you is pregs and the affair was a secret for months before the pool party???"

My friend was a big fan of The Rockford Files, as you can see.

Now off for some Dairy Queen to numb my face.

2 comments:

That guy said...

That is horribly funny epic scary.

Make It So said...

Well put!

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina