Friday, August 15, 2008

I Hate Living Statues

I'm in Columbus, oh joy. My Mom and I are here on a mini buying trip for the shop. I am amazed at how smoothly everything went. Here in under 3 hours, a focused 4 hours at the marketplace, checked into the hotel by 6, fed by 7, and ready for bed! Yeah, it's 8. Whatever, I'm tired. Too bad I'll still probably be up until midnight. I hope I remembered my book.

Tomorrow, we just need to go back to the stores we want to order from and be on our way back to the 'Burgh. I'll be back in plenty of time for Adam's birthday carnival. I accidentally stumbled upon 2 super presents at a rest stop earlier. I won't say what they are in case he's snooping around in here.

I saw the creepiest thing ever today. There was a living statue in one of the shop doorways. I have to admit I was completely fooled. When he moved, I all but ran away. I mean, we were heading somewhere else anyways, but I definitely picked up the pace. Haha. We stopped within his sight to do someting and he kept waving at me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Freaked me the hell out. A worker told me that he's infamous and extremely well-payed. It's definitely an incredible art, but not one to which I will ever get close enough for full appreciation.

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina