Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Love Looking Like a Kid

I met my new favorite person today. His name is Dan. The older I get, the nicer it is to hear that I look like a youngster. Earlier today, I was working with this fellow delivery driver that I had not yet met. Unlike the two fellas that I work with on a regular basis, this one is a regular chatty-Kathy. Somehow, age came up. I said I was 29 and he freaked out. If I had perceived the slightest bit of bullshit, I wouldn't have taken it as a compliment. It seemed to be a sincere shock. Haha. Cute kid...I think I'll keep him.

On Wednesday I went to see the Titanic artifact exhibit at the Carnegie Science Center Sports Works. It's incredible, go see it. I command you. My Mom has been talking about it since she first sniffed on the air that it was coming to the 'Burgh. Now, I knew that she had a Titanic obsession with all things Titanic, but I had no clue the extent of her knowledge. I must admit; I was impressed! She was spitting knowledge at me left and right. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, but I learned more from her than from the exhibit itself. My Mom is amazing.

The best thing about this week is that I actually got back into my jewelry cave of wonders. I made a few new things, but mostly just fixed things for people. I'm good like that. It might take me 2 years to do it, but I will fix your broken jewels. My favorite new piece is called "Pulse." I love purple. I even snuck a skull in there.




0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina