Friday, August 29, 2008

I Love The Randomizer

I can't remember exactly what "The Randomizer" does, but I'll be damned if I don't want to play some Toejam & Earl right now to find out. I dare the Nerd Herd to try and run me over tonight!

I CONQUERED my food safety class test today. Who studies? Bite me, ACHD.

The Monterey Pub is a nice place to meet Phillipino guys named Michael who can be both hyper-intelligent and a fellow fan of the movie, "Mean Girls."

I love the peaceful feeling I get on the Mexican War Streets. That is, I will until I get shot there.

I am growing closer to becoming farther from my wisdom teeth. Joy.

I totally forgot about the deaf chick, Linda, from Sesame Street.

Heart is still one of my favorite bands. While I prefer 70's Heart to 80's Heart, I really can't argue with "Never" or "Alone."

I miss the old Phishin days. Friends, drugs, makeshift tents, naked people making grilled cheese outside of their school bus, feeling like the whole concert was a giant spaceship destined to return me to my home planet - all gold, my loves, all gold!

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack is the finest new kids cartoon. I love adventure! And candy!

I now feel the need to join my husband, brother-and-law, and my BFF on the back porch to hear what battle of male wits is taking place out there.

I grok that beer is goodness.

Goodnight.

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina