Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Hate Feeling Blah

My brain chose to continue working today. Thank God for small favors. A random smattering of my thoughts from the day is in order.

"Diamond rope silver chain
Pretty noose is pretty pain"
~from PRETTY NOOSE by Soundgarden~
THOUGHT: That is one swell way to say that you can't polish a turd. Kudos.

Public Restrooms:
THOUGHT: I have a slight mental dilemma each and every time I try to decide between the large, handicapped stall or the regular sized one. I suppose it depends on if I want to feel snug and cozy or if I just need my space.

Post Office:
THOUGHT(S): I have no problems with turning a flat rate box inside-out and not paying the higher flat-rate fee one effing time! Even though - as the bitch pointed out to me - THEY provided the box and therefore I should pay the appropriate fee. That's what I get for making small talk, during which I told her what I did because I needed the box in a pinch. I have never done that before, so they need to shut the hell up and eat the 2 cents it cost for that box. I spend a lot of money there. Pisses me right off. I took it to another one and made no chit-chat. Guess they couldn't tell after all, bitch face! Yeah, she tried to say she would have known. Pshhhhhhhh. Doubtful.

Thrift Stores:
THOUGHT(s): I find so many uncanny things. For example, I was just telling Evan about the "people movie version" of Alice in Wonderland. I had not thought about it in years! Then today, I am going through a small box of DVDs and I find it. *miracle* Also, I get brand names for less...less than it costs to buy a beer. Beat that, TJ MAXX.

Stevie Wonder
THOUGHT: I really need to listen to more Stevie. The dude is amazing. And Eddie Murphy will sum it up for you here:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're HILIAROUS! I think that sums up how we all feel. ~ Claudia

Make It So said...

Hehe, sometimes I just gotta get it out! Thanks for reading. :-D

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina