Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Love Laughing 'Till It Hurts

And that is exactly what I did at the Jon Lajoie show last night. That guy is so funny that it hurts me a little bit. The absolute most insanely funny thing he did was the "remix" of the Ghostbusters theme song. As he sang it, it occurred to me that I should have brought my Ghostbusters DVD for him to sign. That would have been perfect. Next time, I guess. Because I will see him again if he comes back.

I have to thank Hart for being the one who first brought him to my attention. Thanks!!!!! You posted the "Show Me Your Genitals" video forever ago and I was hooked. He closed the show with that song and even wore the whole amazing outfit.

Here's our picture. Yeah, he made that exact face in every one he took.



0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina