Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Love My Jobs

I love my job because my job loves me. They love me so much I am getting a key. I learned (sorta) how to close tonight. Ohhhhhhhhh yeah. They are going to pay me more, too. Nice. The best reason to work at the Masquerade? All the cooooooooooooool stuff I get. My Halloween/costume box is bustin' at the seams. I just scored a pink and black pirate costume. Very sexy. Very handy in the event of a random pirate party. I mean, Bar11 has pimp and ho parties and they have hillbilly hoedowns...why not a pirate party? I'm ready when it happens!

I also work at DSW now. Shoes shoes shoes shoes shoes...mmmmmmm. I need none. I want many. It's a cool second job. I like it. It's only 2 seconds from the Masquerade. I thought I was the old lady at Masquerade working with a bunch of 20-year-olds. Now I feel RIDICULOUSLY old because most of the DSW gals are 16, 17, sometimes 18. It's...interesting. I can't remember being 16 but I'm pretty sure that I was nothing like them at that age. Not the same kind of high school kid. Oh well, they're all nice as pie and cute beyond belief. I'll live.

But, seriously, I'm glad. No, no, really. Good times.

Goodnight.

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina