Friday, September 26, 2008

I Love Skull-A-Day

I shouldn't be wasting time on this right now. I should be doing something productive. *gag*

I love the Skull-A-Day blog. Thank you, Tony, for turning me on to it last year. This artist (his name escapes me right now) made or found one skull every day for a whole year. By the end of the 365 days, the blog was so popular that he chose to go for another year. This time, it is everyone else that makes the skull crap and submits it to him. I made a jewelry submission (naturally) for them.




Oh, and I start working at the Masquerade store in Robinson on Monday! Woo-hoo! Can't wait. Pffffff, who gets excited to work? Haha. There are so many things that I want from there for Halloween that I doubt I'll actually take any money away from the place.
Anyways, come visit me. That's an order!

0 comments:

 
The Freshwater Files © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina